Decrease the risk of erectile dysfunction by choosing one of our procedures.
What are erection problems?
A man has erection problems if he cannot get or keep an erection that is firm enough for him to have sex. Erection problems are also called erectile dysfunction or impotence.
Most men have erection problems every now and then. This is normal. These problems can occur at any age. But they are more common in older men, who often have other health problems. Treatment can help both older and younger men.
Read about: Male Enhancement Programs
What causes erection problems?
Erection problems can have many causes. These include:
- Physical problems, such as injury to nerves or loss of blood supply to the penis.
- Other health problems, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, anxiety, and depression.
- Side effects of certain medicines.
- Drinking too much alcohol or smoking.
Read about: ED Treatments
How are they treated?
Treatment can include:
- Avoiding tobacco and drugs and limiting alcohol.
- Talking about the issue with your partner, doing sensual exercises, and getting counseling.
- Finding and then stopping medicines that may be causing the problem. In some cases, you can take a different medicine that doesn’t cause erection problems.
Taking prescription medicine that can help you get erections. These include treatments such as:
- P-Shot (Priapus Shot)
- Viagra treatment
- Testosterone therapy
Check with your doctor to see if it is safe for you to take one of these medicines with your other medicines.